1. To place an order, you must register at www.fcandfc.com.
2. Find desired goods on official web-site of the manufacturer or the representative of the brand. Make a screenshot or copy and paste the link with goods.
3. Press “SPECIAL ORDER” in "MENU" left side. Send to FC&FC complete information about goods. Attach to the message the screenshot or insert the link of the page to the message. Indicate further in the message all necessary information (brand, model, article, size, colour).
4. After filling the form press the “SEND” button. The order will be sent to FC&FC.
5. After sending the order, the user will receive a confirmation on email address specified in the order form.
6. Within 24h our customer service will send you an email about availability of the products. If the item is available, you will receive a confirmation email as well as the instructions on how to complete your order. Then you will receive a link for the payment
For further information go to the EXCLUSIVE SERVICES section.
Fcandfc.com accepts card payments.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards. Before paying with Visa ELECTRON card we recommend contacting your bank to authorize online payments.
If you want to use a prepaid card, FC&FC kindly asks you to keep it in case you will have to get a refund for your purchase.
All transactions on this website are processed using a secure server which guarantees maximum protection of your personal data.
Every purchase you make at FC&FC will be safe and secure. Payments are processed and data is sent using the SSL protocol which allows sensitive information to be transmitted securely.
FC&FC Customer Service will never ask you to disclose your credit card PIN or expiration date.
We recommend using a 3D Secure PIN code which can be generated after registering for MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa services.
The service protects your card details based on Verified and SecureCode security standards. Card details are entered on a secure payment page, data is encrypted according to the SSL technology. Data is then transferred through closed-loop high security networks and is never disclosed to third parties. The 3D Secure protocol is used for additional authentication of a card holder. If your bank supports this technology, you will be redirected to its server to enter additional payment details.